DREAM NIGHTIE BLACK MULTIFIT FULL CUP
Free Shipping on orders over £40 + 45 day returns
Dream Nightie is designed in a soft comfy fabric with a flattering fit. Dream nightie has a light support with A-Frame discrete nursing support. It has a graphic lace trim detailing on the neckline and the underbust, with a gathered front allowing room for a changing body shape.
Fits busts DD-G cup
Free shipping applies to all orders throughout the UK over £40.
45-day like-for-like exchange, refund, and store credit policy.
Please see our dedicated Returns and Exchanges page for full details.
Buy it with
As a team of moms, we understand the importance of protecting the planet for future generations. We are committed to reducing our impact on the earth by creating beautiful products that are healthier for you, your family, and our environment. All Hotmilk garments are ethically sourced and go through rigorous testing to ensure the fabrics and hardware are safe and free from harmful chemicals.
We're here to help, email us if uncertain on sizing
- TSTina S.Verified BuyerReviewingDREAM NIGHTIE BLACK MULTIFIT FULL CUPI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoEnjoying
Im enjoying this product, so soft, its great, i read the reviews before buying and i wasn't disappointed, it is the first time i have bought PJs to be honest. I love the support it gives my bust which has gone up about 5 sizes, been needing it my whole pregnancy. And looking forward to wearing also when bibs is here
- NVNatalie V.Verified BuyerReviewingDREAM NIGHTIE BLACK MULTIFIT FULL CUPI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBest nursing nightie!
This nightie is amazing! I can’t believe I hadn’t ordered one sooner! I’m a size 14G and the XL fits me perfectly. Amazing product!
- JOJade O.Verified BuyerReviewingDREAM NIGHTIE BLACK MULTIFIT FULL CUPI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars5 months ago3 Stars
It's very supportive during my pregnancy and hubby thought it looked pretty! Not bad for 8 month pregnant.
I think it will be more comfy once the baby arrives and it will be great for feeding and feeling a bit more attractive than traditional nursing nightwear.
- JBJohn B.Verified BuyerReviewingDREAM NIGHTIE BLACK MULTIFIT REGULARI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
I simply adore this lovley nitghtie I so enjoy wearing it so special and adaptive
- TWTamara W.Verified BuyerReviewingDREAM NIGHTIE BLACK MULTIFIT REGULARI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
So soft and comfortable specially while pregnant! I definitely recommend as I will be getting more
Best Selling Nursing Bras